Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Do you have a pattern?"

That (and variations of that) is by far the most common question I'm asked about Twisty Trousers: "Do you have a pattern?" "Where can I buy your pattern?" "Will you tell me how to make those?" "Can I be a test knitter for you?"

Until recently, no I didn't have a pattern. My "pattern" was sketches and scribbles and half-legible notes and calculations in a couple of notebooks. But lately I've been working hard at writing the patten. At this point it's in the hands of my test knitters for a first round of testing. Depending on how that goes (I do have revisions to make already) then the pattern will be available for sale in the near future. Eventually I'll be offering a few different cottage licensing options as well for anyone who would like to make Twisty Trousers for sale/customs.

No comments: