Sunday, November 29, 2009

A few updates

I have a few things still listed at Capella:

A newborn Twisty Trousers Santa set:

An infant size cable-knit Santa hat:


Toddler longies:


I also have these lovely soft and snuggly hand-knit and hand-dyed women's socks listed at Their Own Knitted World:

I am in the process of updating my customs list. January is filled already, but I will be adding February spots soon, at either Capella or Their Own Knitted World. Keep your eyes peeled for them and grab them fast, because I will be cutting back a little on how many custom orders I will do each month. If you miss a spot and are looking for Twisty Trousers, check out my list of licensed Twisty Trousers Knitters. There are now three other talented knitters able to make Twisty Trousers for you!

No comments: